MUSEVENI'S CCTV CAMERAS CAPTURE "NIGERIAN" KIDNAPERS IN KAMPALA
Another gruesome incident of heavily armed men violently kidnapping a man in the city center has once again shocked Ugandans. The gruesome incident took place on Thursday October 18, 2018 in the afternoon at Portal Avenue near Christ the King Church in Kampala. The men were filmed by bystanders as they gun-butted the man in the chest and stomach, and dragged him on the street before bundling him into a waiting commuter taxi number UAF 325S. Inside the taxi the man could be heard wailing as it drove off.
The Kampala Metropolitan Police spokesman Luke Owoyesigire said the armed men were unlikely to be part of the police force. He said Police doesn’t use public transportation vehicles during its operations. Government spokesman Ofwono Opondo said the perpetrators would be found and brought to book.
“Investigations are underway to establish who and from which security agency if at all they belong to government."
The Minister of ICT and National Guidance, Frank Tumwebaze has defended the regime thus;
“Some of us are suspicious of such if they aren’t schemes of anti-government plotters to tarnish the name of NRM." His hypocritical comments come a few days after he cautioned the media and politicians, that continuing to portray the country in negative light abroad, will hurt all Ugandans.
“Bad press as you (moderator) have coined it, is not bad for NRM, FDC, UPC or any political party. When Uganda is depicted undesirably outside there, we hurt our tourism and in the end our country unfortunately misses the opportunities.”
A few days ago, following the brutal incident where Museveni's soldiers were captured on camera brutally beating members of the public including journalists, Museveni's Minster of Defence claimed that the implicated soldiers were from Nigeria. Earlier, Museveni had claimed that his soldiers had mistaken the journalist for a thief. His one eyed security Minister, Sgt. Tumwine shamelessly defended the brutality by asking Ugandans to choose between the army using sticks and bullets against them.
Incidents of kidnapping of Ugandans by armed men is as old as Museveni's struggle to gain and retain the presidency. It first came to light during the Iddi Amin regime in the 1970s. Prominent people were kidnapped only to be found dead later while the remains of others have never been found. Among such victims was the then Chief Justice and DP President, Ben Kiwanuka. Iddi Amin told the country that a Tanzania based dissident group headed by a one Museveni who had been an Intelligence Officer under the Obote I government was responsible for the kidnappings.
On 14th January 2016, Prof. Kabwegyere who had been one of the politically active individuals in exile at the time, appeared on TV West's Akadara (platform) program where he disclosed that exiles fighting Iddi Amin killed prominent people in Uganda.
A senior regime cadre and Cabinet Minister, the Marxist Professor was attempting to highlight the evil deads of Dr. Obote while praising Museveni as being God-sent. He went ahead to assert that he has evidence that then exiled former Presient Obote killed Ben Kiwanuka and Bishop Janan Luwum.
He added that from exile Obote made moves that placed the two victims in direct fire from Iddi Amin. He gave the example of incriminating letters sent by exiles to Ben Kiwanuka and the guns sent to Bishop Janan Luwum which were at the same time elaberately leaked by the same senders to the regime.
Unfortunately, the moderator did not interrogate him further on the matter. While there is some truth in what he stated, it is a fact that the Professor only feared to to disclose that such manoeuvres were masterminded by Museeveni who had fallen out with the main exile group under Obote and was running a parallel organisation called FRONASA.
Museveni has repeatedly stated that while fighting the Iddi Amin regime, his group "caused a lot of trouble for the regime". In his latest disclosure during the Breakfast Prayers on 8th October 2018, he cited instances where he was deployed by former Tanzanian leader Malimu Julius Nyerere, to come from Tanzania and sneak into Uganda to check on the progress of the resistance against President Idi Amin.
“(Prime Minister Dr Ruhakana) Rugunda was a student back then, staying at (Makerere’s) North Court Hall,” the president recounted.
“I would come from Tanzania at a big risk of my life, go through the borders; link up with Rugunda, and stay in his hall.”
These ugly developments are part of the characteristics of state orchestrated insecurity that has hit the country and the capital Kampala in particular. Museveni has duped Ugandans by pretending to install CCTV cameras. During the launch, he boasted that with the installation of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras in urban areas, "the game is finished" for city criminals. "The national safe city CCTV project in which at least 359 CCTV cameras have been installed in Kampala over the last three months, now criminals can be monitored from near and far, during the day and night, before and after crime," he said.
Therefore, Ugandans shouldn't worry because Museveni's CCTV cameras have captured the incident and will get the 'terrorist perpetrators'.
Just relax, moreover it's only gun butts that were used and not bullets.
INFORMATION IS POWER AND THE PROBLEM OF UGANDA IS MUSEVENISM




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.